Community Bulletin Board Flyer
All flyers can be submitted by email
. The preferred size for a notice is 8 inches by 11 inches and must be in PDF format. Please also include the title of your event and/or activity with your flyer submission. The following items are examples of permitted and non-permitted postings.
Noncommercial messages and advertisements concerning the following may be posted on the Community Center Bulletin Board:
- Educational, philanthropic, civic, charitable, cultural, or recreational activities, events, or fundraisers
- Public service announcements
- City programs, events, or meetings
All commercial message, solicitations, and advertisements, as well as noncommercial messages concerning the following shall not be posted on the Community Center Bulletin Board:
- Job postings/employment
- Profanity or offensive language
- Fraud or unlawful actions
- Any message that is derogatory in nature to any race, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex and sexual orientation
- Any message that is not appropriate for all age groups
For additional questions or assistance, please call 949-707-2681.